Welcome to UTAS CareerHub
Guidelines for Employers
Terms and Conditions for Employers
CareerHub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, organisations and UTAS Career Development and Employment staff.
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'register' button.
If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination you will have to login to access all the features. If you have used UTAS CareerHub in the past to advertise positions, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible to receive a username and password, if not you will have to re-register.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until UTAS Career Development and Employment staff approve your registration before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email).
What does UTAS CareerHub provide?
When you are registered as an organisation on CareerHub you will be able to:
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add a list of relevant contact people within your company
- add vacancies directly to CareerHub for students to search
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareerHub
- add events you are running to CareerHub for students to search
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the University’s Career Development & Employment Service.
UTAS Career Development and Employment is not a recruitment agency and as such does not involve itself in selecting or recommending students for any vacancy listed on CareerHub.
REGISTER FOR CAREERHUB
LOGIN TO CAREERHUB
For for further information or assistance email email@example.com or phone (03) 6226 2511.