Welcome to CareerHub UTAS
CareerHub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, employers and the Career Development & Employment Service staff.
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'register' button.
If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination by the Careers & Employment Service then you will have to login to access all the features. If you have used CareerHub UTAS in the past to advertise positions, please contact email@example.com to see if you are eligible to receive a username and password, if not you will have to re-register.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until the Careers & Employment Service staff approve your registration before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email).
What does CareerHub UTAS provide?
When you are registered as an employer on CareerHub you will be able to:
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add a list of relevant contact people within your company
- add vacancies directly to the CareerHub system for students to search
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareerHub
- add events you are running to CareerHub for students to search
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the University’s Career Development & Employment Service.
The Career Development & Employment Service is not a recruitment agency and as such does not involve itself in selecting or recommending students for any vacancy listed on CareerHub.
Guidelines for Employers
Terms and Conditions for Employers
For for further information or assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 6226 2511 or (03) 6324 3164.